The Chickasaw Foundation thanks our donors for contributing their time and financial resources to provide opportunities, services and activities for our Chickasaw people. If you are interested in making a tax-deductible donation to the Chickasaw Foundation, please utilize our online donation application or call our office at
(580) 421-9030. You may also mail your donations to P.O. Box 1726, Ada, OK 74821-1726.
If you would like to make a general donation to the Chickasaw Foundation, please use the form below. If you would prefer to make a donation to a specific scholarship, please use one of the categories in the menu to the right.
The Chickasaw Foundation was established in 1971 and is a 501 (C) 3 organization. Every year we are fortunate to receive many charitable donations. The Chickasaw Foundation also accepts memorial donations. A memorial donation is a special way of remembering a loved one while helping others. Acknowledgement cards can be sent to family members in your request upon a donation being received by the Chickasaw Foundation.
Please contact our office at (580) 421-9030 if you have any questions.
Chickasaw Foundation’s Donor of the Month
Colbert Latimer “Bud” Baker is the founder of Chickasaw Distributors, Inc., an officially recognized Native American company. Chickasaw Distributors specializes in drill pipes and tubular products manufactured specifically for Shell Oil’s Gulf region. Baker was born in 1924 and has distinguished himself through his military service, professional success and contributions to the Chickasaw Nation.
Mr. Baker served during World War II and the Korean conflict aboard the USS Toledo and the USS Los Angeles. The decorated U.S. naval officer climbed the ranks to the position of lieutenant.
Mr. Baker has also embodied the entrepreneurial spirit of his heritage by leading his family-owned company, Chickasaw Distributors and generating more than $200 million annually. He has used this financial success to give back and have a positive influence on the progress of the Chickasaw Nation. He has made generous donations to the Chickasaw Foundation, enabling talented young Chickasaw students to attain their educational aspirations. Colbert Latimer “Bud” Baker was inducted into the Chickasaw Hall of Fame in 2013 for his generosity and notable contributions to the Chickasaw people. Mr. Baker quoted “Never say anything that doesn’t benefit someone.”
- Established the Colbert "Bud" Baker Scholarship through the Chickasaw Foundation
- Awarded Chickasaw Foundation’s “Outstanding Philanthropist” in 2003 and 2004
- Decorated U.S. Naval Officer
- Former President of Dallas North Texas Rotary Club
- Former President of the University of Oklahoma Alumni Club
- Former President of the Car and Truck Leasing Association of Texas
- Former Executive Secretary for the National Truck Leasing System Dallas Executive Association
- Former Executive Secretary for the Sales and Marketing Executives of Dallas